Bernadette is a high-content and inspirational speaker on transformation and business growth, making booking a speaker easy and joyful. She has spoken in 12 countries across four continents, and 85% of her past clients have rebooked her in one capacity or another. She has landed million-dollar deals and the US government recognizes her in the top 1% of sales leaders globally. Tony Robbins referred to her as a ‘superstar.’ Harvard ratified her as one of their MBA sales coaches. The Nasdaq Entrepreneurial Centre has been a beta test for her IP. Bernadette is a mentor for Colorado’s Global Landing Pad, and Brian Tracy has endorsed two of her six books on sales leadership. Find out more at bernadettemclelland.com.
Knowing how to use story selling to boost your sales is critical, and it’s not how it used to be. It is so important to talk about, and today, we have Bernadette McLelland, an expert in the space, to share just that with us today.
“The stories that we need to look at are the root causes of the challenges in those three areas – the internal stories that sales leaders tell themselves about the buyer, the external stories, and the essential stories that they need to elicit from their buyer.” – Bernadette McClelland
Listen to the podcast below:
This week on SmallBizChat Podcast:
- Bernadette’s journey from Australia to the USA and how she became a small biz expert.
- How selling has changed since COVID.
- Story-selling to improve your sales process.
- Story is the oldest form of communication; selling is the oldest form of commerce.
- Selling wisdom, not stuff.
- Coming to the sales table with relevance and wisdom.
- Having relevant business points in your story.
Connect with Bernadette McClelland:
Want to hear more episodes of The SmallBiz Chat Podcast? Subscribe on your favorite platform so you never miss an episode!