$1.2 Million Fuels the Launch of “The Suite”: A Pioneering Platform for Black Women Founders, Powered by Sistahbiz Global Network
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
[DENVER, CO] – [September 29, 2023] – Sistahbiz proudly introduces “The Suite,” a groundbreaking web platform tailored exclusively for Black women entrepreneurs. In a remarkable collaboration, key sponsors and partners, including Impact Charitable, The New Community Transformation Fund, Gary Community Investments, Kenneth King Foundation, AJL Foundation, Dakota Foundation, Bold Legal, CEDS Finance, and The Colorado Trust, have collectively provided $1.2 million in funding to bring this transformative project to life.
Founded in 2018, Sistahbiz has been on a mission to empower Black women business owners by offering essential resources, mentorship, training, technical assistance, access to capital, and a supportive sistahood network. The organization has conducted over 1000 free business coaching calls and distributed over $1M in services and technical assistance for Black women founders. The Suite will help the organization scale its reach and continue to foster a vibrant community of Black women business leaders, closing racial equity gaps in entrepreneurship, and creating generational wealth through entrepreneurship.
“The Suite” boasts a wide array of features, including:
- Resource Library: Access to an extensive digital template library, providing invaluable resources for business planning and execution.
- Training and Coaching: Access to weekly group coaching, office hours and business masterclasses and seminars led by industry experts and business coaches.
- Matchmaking: An algorithm connecting business mentors, mentees, and like-minded business besties to each other.
- Coworking and Workgroups: Participate in book studies and business challenges and collaborate with fellow Black women entrepreneurs in specialized workgroups focused on action planning and execution.
- A Directory of Vetted Service Providers – connect to vetted marketing, operations, legal and accounting professionals.
The soft launch of “The Suite” took place on September 26, offering a select group of users an exclusive preview of its capabilities. The official app release is scheduled for October 9, marking the moment when Black women founders from all walks of life can harness the power of this groundbreaking platform.
To be among the first to know when “The Suite” is available and to gain access to a 14-day free trial, Black women entrepreneurs are invited to visit www.sistah.biz/mobile-app.
Join us in shaping the future of Black women entrepreneurship. Together, we will create lasting change, bridge racial equity disparities, and foster generational wealth.
For media inquiries or additional information, please contact:
[email protected] | (720) 460-0037
About Sistahbiz: Sistahbiz is a dynamic organization dedicated to the empowerment and success of Black women entrepreneurs. We provide an array of resources and support to enable Black women business owners to thrive and cultivate generational wealth through entrepreneurship. Our mission is to eliminate racial equity disparities in entrepreneurship by offering coaching, training, technical assistance, capital access, and a robust sistahood network. Learn more at www.sistah.biz/media.